Homeowner’s Insurance

Homeowners’ policies include coverage for direct physical loss to your house and personal property as well as liability. Some polices include loss of use; meaning payment for additional expenses should you have to live elsewhere while your home is repaired after a covered loss. We will be happy to review your current policy, discuss coverage and make recommendations.  Earthquake coverage is a separate policy and discussed under its own heading.

If you allow your policy to expire and do not renew it, the lender will place a policy in place on your behalf and add it to your mortgage payment, but in all likelihood you will not have adequate coverage it will only cover the amount of the loan not the replacement of the house and not the contents.

Homeowners Insurance is a broad term which can include Condominium and Renters policies as well. Please call with any question.